Eating a healthy, balanced diet is an important part of maintaining good health, and can help you feel your best.
This means eating a wide variety of foods in the right proportions, and consuming the right amount of food and drink to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.To have a healthy, balanced diet, people should try to:
• Eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables every day.
• Higher fiber, starchy foods like sweet potatoes, dalia, whole-wheat bread, oats, etc.
• Have some dairy or dairy alternatives. Such as yogurt, tofu, paneer, soy drinks, etc.
• Eat some beans, pulses, fish, eggs, meat and other protein.
• Choose unsaturated oils and spreads like olive oil, nut butters, peanut oil, mustard oil and eat them in small amounts.
• Drink plenty of water with a minimum of 6-8 glasses per day.
This helps to kickstart and fire up your metabolism, which in turn helps you burn the unwanted body fat and keeps your energy levels up all day. The best part being, this is all-natural food, readily available in your own kitchen.