- Regular exercise can reduce your risk of several health disorders and you feel happier.
- Always warm-up before an active workout session and cool down after your workout is done.
- Do not just focus on cardio.
- Don’t be afraid to lift a few weights and lift as you mean it.
- Stay consistent
- Be mindful of what you eat and when.
- Proper hydration is the key
- Never ignore the power of a good night’s sleep
Fitness is not about being better than someone else…
IT IS ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN YOU USED TO BE.
— Gordon Slanquit, Personal Trainer Association